The Sassy girls found this awesome trick on Pinterest and want to share it with you.
All it takes is 3 easy ingredients and 30 minutes of relaxation until you are feeling pedicure fresh!
What You need:
- Shaving Cream
- Lotion (a foot moisturizer is good)
- Combine equal parts warm water and Listerine in a bucket or sink
- Put shaving cream on your feet.
- Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
- While the shaving cream is still on your feet, wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. You will notice some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
- Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.
- Enjoy your smooth, clean feet!